Weekly Chavurat – Small Groups
Multiple Times, Locations, and Studies. Contact Us For Info.
Saturday – 03pm Shabbat Service
Babysitting Services: 1400hrs (02pm). 00-05yrs. Till 1730hrs (05:30pm).
Dance Practice: 1415hrs (02:15pm). All Ages. Various Styles.
Main Shabbat Services: 1500hrs (03pm) CT. All. Praise and Teaching.
Shabbat School: 1545hrs (03:45pm), 05-13yrs. During Service.
- Congregation Streaming and Podcast License CSPL071951
- Order of Service, Torah Portions and Messianic Haggadah
- Year Bible Read, Hebrew Alephbet and sample a teaching
*Below information is for reference. See calendar for service times →
Calendar and Events
- 22 November, 2017Chavurah (Small Group) Meetings
- 23 November, 2017Thanksgiving
- 25 November, 2017November Observances
- 25 November, 2017 15:00Shabbat (Saturday) Service
- 25 November, 2017 17:00Monthly Oneg (Meal)
- 29 November, 2017Chavurah (Small Group) Meetings
- 2 December, 2017 13:30Budgeting and Family Finances
- 2 December, 2017 15:00Shabbat (Saturday) Service
- 3 December, 2017 12:00On Site Security Training
- 6 December, 2017Chavurah (Small Group) Meetings
Messiah Echad is the most real place, on this Earth… It’s a place of broken, yet mended people, who know they’re surrounded by many other broken, yet mended people… each and every one knows they are loved, knows they are welcome, knows they can be real, and still be embraced. It’s the most beautiful mossaic I’ve ever seen…. I love you guys, I love that you listened to and followed His calling.
We have noticed a lot of changes in our family. We have been witnesses to many blessings and favors since starting our journey; seeking the Kingdom of God and commencing to observe Sabbath Day Worship. We have also benefited from the many fruits of the Holy Spirit, such as peace, wisdom, happiness, stability, and provisions, so we thank God… Messiah Echad is making a big difference in our family.
We have been a member for almost a year now and I can not imagine our life without Messiah Echad. Our life is much more peaceful, blessed and full of joy. The people are sincere and meet you where you are in your faith. They are encouraging and loving and full of the Ruach Ha-Kodesh (Holy Spirit). We have experienced Yahweh (God) in our everyday life on a much more grander scale then before, and (it) has increased our faith…
A fellowship full of sweet people with open hearts. The leadership welcome people of any faith to come and learn about the Hebrew Roots of Christianity, and they are willing to meet you where you are at in your walk with God (YHVH). The worship, teachings, and fellowship are definitely worth the drive, plus the chairs are comfy!
How I Chose Messiah Echad… I was new to Austin and needed a place to worship with believers in Yeshua (Jesus Christ) AND who believe in living by the front of the bible as well as the renewed covenant. Online searches led me to this congregation and after the first visit…I was home. People are friendly, loving and lovers of Yeshua.